here’s a little song i like to call “i cherish our friendship so i won’t tell u i would totally have sex with you if you asked”
marvel studios is going through a moment where they could literally pick any character and make a successful movie if they wanted to. for fucks sake they made one about a team that not even most marvel comics fans really cared about, when no one was asking for a movie about them, a team that features a talking tree and a talking raccoon, and it had the fucking biggest box office of the year so far. stop giving me those weak ass excuses for the lack of female led movies
you’re telling me a chicken fried this rice?
Nicki Minaj by Jeff Bark
Styled by Robbie Spencer
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.” — Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
The actions of 19 Islamic extremists on 9/11 left an indelible mark on America. Today, millions pause to commemorate the attacks’ 13th anniversary, to honor the victims and to remember that all life is special and sacred. But there’s an untold story amid the many speeches and moments of silence — one filled with a different kind of pain, grief and strong sense of loss.
Casual racism is calling a black student “loud”, “obnoxious”, and “troublemaker” and a white student who acts a similar way in class “silly”, “funny”, and “class clown”.
Casual sexism is calling a cis female student “loud”, “obnoxious” and “bitchy” and a cis male student “social”, “funny”, and “someone who participates in an engaging way”.
why the fuck would a woman pretend to like videogames to fuck some fedora neckbeard i dont get this concept i dont think it’s ever happened
tbh if u really think that iphone users are elitists ask ANY nerd why they prefer android n they’ll go on and on for hours, insulting the iphone, steve jobs, tim cook, their entire families, everyone that works for apple, the schools they all attended, and their mothers’ lasagna recipes